News for December 2010
In case you missed some of them, here are the articles and blog posts from 2010 that meant the most to me. I hope you enjoy them or they help you or challenge your thinking in some way. Happy New Year!
- Beyond PM Certification: Achieving PM Performance Improvement
- My Incredible Shrinking PM Recommendations
- Advanced Project Management Training: Focus on Local Complexity, not PM Esoterica
- How to Teach Yourself About Project Management… in under 3 hours (and for less than $10)!!
- Video Series: Become a Project Management Minimalist
- Managing People with Self-Induced ADHD (er… Chronic Multitaskers)
- Project Management: “A Technology of Manifestation…”
- My PM Vision & Values: 20 Practices & Attitudes That Might Help You Become a Better Project Manager
- The Project Management Change Agent: How to Lead Your PM Revolution
Practical Info About Some New Tools
- Using The PM Minimalist eBook on the iPad, Kindle, Sony Reader, or NOOK
- Free Tool for Annotating The Project Management Minimalist & Other PDF Documents
Edited: December 31st, 2010
Is your organization ready for a project management (PM) revolution?
On Friday, December 10 I taught a free, live video class on WiZiQ: The Project Management Change Agent: How to Lead Your PM Revolution. If you missed the class, click here for a 25-page PDF with selected visuals from the session.
Edited: December 5th, 2010