News for December 2010
In case you missed some of them, here are the articles and only for you generic cialis tadalafil blog posts from 2010 that meant the most to me. I hope you enjoy them or they help you or challenge your thinking in some way. Happy New Year!
- Beyond PM Certification: Achieving PM Performance Improvement
- My Incredible Shrinking PM Recommendations
- Advanced Project Management Training: Focus on Local Complexity, not PM Esoterica
- How to Teach Yourself About Project Management… in under 3 hours (and for less than $10)!!
- Video Series: Become a Project Management Minimalist
- Managing People with Self-Induced ADHD (er… Chronic Multitaskers)
- Project Management: “A Technology of viagra, candadian drugs only best offers Manifestation…”
- My PM Vision & Values: 20 Practices & Attitudes That Might Help You Become a Better Project Manager
- The Project Management Change Agent: How to Lead Your PM Revolution
Practical Info About Some New Tools
- Using The PM Minimalist eBook on the iPad, Kindle, Sony Reader, or NOOK
- Free Tool for Annotating The Project Management Minimalist & Other PDF Documents
Edited: December 31st, 2010
Is your organization ready for a project management (PM) revolution?
On Friday, December 10 I taught a free, live video class on WiZiQ: The Project Management Change Agent: How to Lead Your PM Revolution. If you missed the class, click here for a 25-page PDF with selected visuals from the session.
Edited: December 5th, 2010