How to Teach Yourself About Project Management…
… in under 3 hours (and for less than $10)!!
Are you a complete PM newbie? Are you in a hurry to get “just enough” project management (PM) knowledge and tools to get started managing your first project quickly? Then follow these 5 steps:
- Download this free PDF document:
10 Steps to Project Success (from The Project Management Minimalist)
- View these free videos, using the above “10 Steps…” PDF document as a reference:
Free Video Series: Become a Project Management Minimalist (8 videos, less than 1 hour total!)
- Buy this eBook for only $9.95:
The Project Management Minimalist: Just Enough PM to Rock Your Projects! [123-page Book]
- Review key concepts from the above, as needed, with this free, 37-minute podcast:
Become a Project Management Minimalist (free 37-minute podcast w/team Challenges)
- Apply relevant PM tools from The Project Management Minimalist… to create “just enough” project artifacts to manage your first project. Along the way, apply some of the Team Challenges from the Minimalist to keep your team inspired and motivated!
These 5 steps will get you started managing your first project in a disciplined, effective way. In fact, this might be all the PM training you ever need!
Wanna Go Deeper?
If you decide you want to study the PM field more deeply, without spending any money on training or consultants, then check out this link-filled, step-by-step article:
Posted: June 10th, 2010 under Project Management.
Tags: PDU, PM, PMP, Project Management, project management basics, Project Management Minimalist, project management processes, project management training, team, team building