A Gift for You: A Free Project Management Book for Your Kindle, NOOK, iPad or Other Tablet / E-Reader
Have you got a new Kindle, NOOK, iPad, or other e-Reader or tablet computer?
To help you celebrate that cool new toy, I’ve just prepared two new versions of The PM Minimalist Quick Start Guide: a “mobi” version (used by Kindle readers) and an “epub” version (used by NOOK, iPad, & nearly all other e-readers/tablets). And you can get them both for free!
The PM Minimalist Quick Start Guide is designed to help you plan and generic cialis from india buying i use it manage your first project usingthe PM Minimalist approach.
The 38-page Quick Start Guide includes:
- Project Management Minimalist Quick Start Checklist — You can use this simple tool to plan and manage an entire project.
- Quick Start Post Mortem Worksheet: Audit, Adjust, & Keep It Simple! — You can use this tool to conduct a “post mortem” of any project and discover some “lessons learned” so you can do better next time.
- PM Minimalist Values Checklist — A one-page list of the 10 values that can help you think like a “PM Minimalist”
- PM Minimalist Values Explained — Full explanations and examples of cialis online without prescription each of the 10 PM Minimalist Values
- Learn More — Live (“hot”) links to online articles, downloadable documents, and audio/video media that provide practical advice for applying PM Minimalism (Note: If your reader is WiFi enabled, you could go directly to these links from the Quick Start Guide while you’re reading it.)
Click one of the links below to start your free download (… or get ’em all, if you want to!).
- MOBI version: Click here to http://www.vedantaiowa.org/vedanta/index.php/online-order-cialis/ download the where to womans viagra “mobi” version for your Kindle or other mobi-based device.
- EPUB version: Click here to download the “epub” version for your NOOK, iPad, or other epub-based device. (Apple iPad users: After you’ve downloaded this file to your computer, please see How To Add Epub Books To Your iPad Without iTunes [iOS Tips] for detailed info about loading the file onto your Apple device.)
- PDF version: Click here to download the PDF version
(Note: PDF is the best choice if you intend to print hard copies of the pages on paper. It uses a fixed format, instead of the “flowing” text format of the epub & mobi files.)
How to Get the Complete Project Management Minimalist E-Book for Your Device
Below are links to several places where you can purchase The Project Management Minimalist. Note that the complete book has over 122 pages of practical PM support, including: Quick Start Guide, The Nuts & Bolts (PM tools & templates), The People Stuff (Team Challenges), Taking Care of www.stimmenafrikas.de Yourself (Best practices for managing priorities, time, energy).
You can see a brief video overview & complete table of contents here: http://michaelgreer.biz/?page_id=636
Links to Purchase Sites:
Get the complete Amazon Kindle version of The Project Management Minimalist:
Get the complete Barnes & Noble NOOK version of The Project Management Minimalist:
Get the complete PDF version of The Project Management Minimalist:
Get the complete, 122-page PAPERBACK version of The Project Management Minimalist:
Posted: December 19th, 2011 under Announcements, Project Management.
Tags: Amazon, Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble NOOK, e-book, e-reader, epub, free e-book, free epub, free mobi, free pdf, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Kindle, mobi, Nook, PDF, PM tool, post mortem, project management basics, project management tool, project planning, tablet, tablet computer, tablet PC
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!