May Issue of PM Minimalist Update Is Now Available
I just emailed my latest PM Minimalist Update to subscribers. It’s loaded with articles, links, and more. Check it out here:
Highlights from this issue include:
- Best Practice: Identify Your Signature Strengths and Use Them Whenever You Can
- New Franklin University PM Course for Instructional Designers/Developers & Performance Analysts
- Is There Someone You Should You Be Nudging Toward the Spotlight?
- Free E-Book: One Simple Thing to Improve Projects or PM (An Anthology)
- PM Minimalist Quick Start Guide for Your Kindle, NOOK, iPad or Other Tablet / E-Reader
- Three New Project Management FREEBIES
- Plus links to lots more free eBooks, media downloads, and more
Subscribe today & get a Bonus zip file containing 15 PM articles or tools in PDF format (88-pages total!) plus a 37-minute PM podcast!
- March 22, 2011
- April 13, 2011
- May 17, 2011
- June 21, 2011
- July 26, 2011
- August 12, 2011
- September 14, 2011
- October 25, 2011
- November 29, 2011
- December 31, 2011
- January 31, 2012
- February 29, 2012
- March 30, 2012
- April 30, 2012
Posted: May 31st, 2012 under ID Project Management, Inspiration and Motivation, One Simple Thing, Project Management.
Tags: agile, e-reader, Franklin University, free PM, ID, IDPT, iPad, Kindle, PDU, PM, Project Management, project management processes, project management teams, project management tutorial, PT, scrum, team, team building, The Project Management Minimalist
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!