The Project Manager’s Partner: Over a Decade Later It’s Still a Best Seller!
I just received the latest HRD Press catalog. (HRD Press is the premier publisher of training tools and references for human resources and development people.) I’m pleased — and pleasantly surprised — that more than a decade after its publication my book of PM tools, The Project Manager’s Partner, remains a bestseller in their extensive catalog. How cool is that?
For many years, I used the performance-based PM Partner to teach customized, on-site PM workshops in all sorts of organizations. In fact, it was in these workshops that my views on PM Minimalism began to take shape — mostly sparked by helping PM newbies apply PM tools and practices to their real-world projects. So it’s great to see that the The Partner continues to live on and inspire others!
- The Origins of My PM Minimalism: It’s Not Merely Simple-Minded… It’s About PM Essences
- The Project Manager’s Partner, Second Edition
- My Incredible Shrinking PM Recommendations
- The Project Management Minimalist Collection
- Applying PM Minimalism: Manage Your Project with a One-Page Checklist!
Posted: December 12th, 2012 under Project Management.
Tags: PM, PM minimalism, project life cycles, Project Management, project management basics, project management teams, project management tools, project planning, The Project Management Minimalist