(Video) The Project Management Change Agent:
How to Lead Your PM Revolution
Is your organization ready for a project management (PM) revolution?
- Are your projects always running late, over budget, and plagued by “do overs?”
- Do people hate working on your project teams and try to avoid being assigned to projects?
- Are you continually reworking and reworking deliverables because you just can’t seem to get it right in the first place?
And if it is time for a PM revolution, then where should you begin?
This video is for everyone who wants to be the change agent who brings about a PM revolution in their organization. Whether you are a middle manager, HR professional, supervisor, or simply a task specialist who wants to conduct some “below the radar” guerrilla PM warfare, you can benefit from this video & the accompanying 25-page PDF (click here to download the PDF). (Scroll down below the video image to see a complete outline of the topics covered.)
Specifically, the video covers these topics:
- 5 Signs You’re Ready for a Project Management Revolution
- 5 levels of PM Sophistication for an Organization
- 5 Levels of PM Sophistication for Project Managers
- 5 Levels of Sophistication Re: PM Training & Performance Support
- The Arguments Against PM Change
- The PM Revolution: Exploding Bombs and Growing Bougainvilleas
- Some Powerful “PM Change” Bombs
- 8 Change-Inducing PM Tools
- 10 Stealthy, “Vining” PM Practices
- What Absolutely Won’t Work
- Bomb or Bougainvillea: Criteria for Success
- The Role of PM Training and Certification (& Why Certification May Not Matter)
- Start Your PM Revolution: 10 Steps
- Resources That Can Help
DOWNLOAD THE 25-page PDF of key visuals from this video:
Posted: February 25th, 2013 under Project Management.
Tags: agile, asapm, change agent, OD, organizational development, PDU, PM, PMI, PMP, PRINCE2, Project Management, project management training, project scope, project team, resource management, scrum, team building