Free e-Book “What Project Management Means to Me” from #PMFlashBlog Authors
On September 25th at 0100 hours GMT project management (PM) bloggers from all over the planet published blog posts to answer this question: “What does project management mean to me? (a project manager’s sermon).”
Conceived by Australian PM expert Shim Marom, publisher of the quantmleap blog, this #PMFlashBlog was the first-ever world-wide synchronized PM publishing effort.
Allen Ruddock, Director of UK-based ARRA Management Ltd., took on the challenge of collecting, compiling and creating an e-book from all the #PMFlashBlog blog posts published. (Check out Allen’s upcoming webinar “3 Biggest PM mistakes…”)
The result of all this hard work was a powerful collection of heart-felt (and sometimes humorous!) blog posts that will help you discover the true meaning of PM as seen through the eyes of PM experts and practitioners from all over the world.
- DOWNLOAD your 117 page PMFlashBlog ebook, here: http://michaelgreer.biz/pmflashblog-ebook.pdf
- Here’s a complete list of all #PMFlashBlog contributors, including Twitter names & links to their websites.
=== Other Free e-Books & PM Freebies ===
- Free E-Book: One Simple Thing to Improve Projects or PM (An Anthology)
- A Gift for You: A Free Project Management Book for Your Kindle, NOOK, iPad or Other Tablet / E-Reader
- The PM Minimalist Support System & Freebies
=== Other Articles You Might Like ===
- What Project Management Means to Me: “A Technology of Manifestation…” (My #PMFlashBlog post.)
- New PM Reference: Gower Handbook of People in Project Management
- 6 Reasons Why the New Book “Strategies for Project Sponsorship” Will Be an Instant PM Classic
- Vicki James’ Book Review: The Project Management Minimalist
- Top 10 Most Downloaded Project Management Resources
- Announcing My Amazon Author Page!
Posted: December 4th, 2013 under Inspiration and Motivation, Project Management.
Tags: #PMFlashBlog, Allen Ruddock, Henny Portman, inspiration, PDF, PDU, PM FREEBIES, PM processes, project life cycles, Project Management, quantmleap, scope management, Shim Marom, team building, teams