I want to make it easy for you to become a PM Minimalist! So I’ve assembled a collection of resources that will help you (an individual project manager), your project team and your entire organization go Minimalist! The chart below summarizes these resources and provides links to more information about each.
(NOTE: Many of these are absolutely free! So download & check them out for yourself. Enjoy!)
The PM Minimalist Support System: Resources to Help Everyone!
More Freebies: Related Articles & Info
- The big picture: The PM Minimalist & how it supports project managers, project teams, and the entire organization.
- Video Overviews: The PM Minimalist Collection
- Applying PM Minimalism: Manage Your Project with a One-Page Checklist!
- Loops & Hoops & Waterfalls: A PM Minimalist Perspective on Agile, Scrum & … (Yada, Yada)
- [Video] A PM Minimalist’s Perspective on Agile, Scrum, & Waterfall
- The PM Minimalist “Cut the Fat” Audit (Sources of PM Bloat & a PM Weight Loss Strategy w/specific Tools)
- PM Minimalist Selected by Laureate Education for use in Walden University
- (related article) Do-It-Yourself PM Certification: How to Document Your Skills & Get the Credibility You’ve Earned without Jumping Through Someone Else’s Hoops
- (related article) My Incredible Shrinking PM Recommendations