Posts Tagged ‘Mentor’
Whenever a group of people get together to get something done, there are five role-related questions that should be asked immediately to focus their efforts and avoid wasting anyone’s time. This new article at my WORTH SHARING website presents these questions and provides a tool to help you find the answers together, as a team. Check it out!
Edited: November 21st, 2016
My two most recent books, The Project Management Minimalist (paperback edition) and The PM Minimalist Mentor: Scripted Coaching Tools (paperback edition), are now enrolled in Amazon’s MatchBook program. So if you buy either of these books in paperback form, you’ll be able to get the matching Kindle edition for just $2.99!
For more information, check these links:
- Amazon sales page, The Project Management Minimalist (paperback edition)
- Amazon sales page, The PM Minimalist Mentor: Scripted Coaching Tools (paperback edition)
- Learn more about Amazon’s MatchBook program.
- Learn all about The PM Minimalist collection, including books, audios, videos, and more!
- Go to my Amazon Author’s Page and see a list of all books available through Amazon.
Edited: October 30th, 2013