Posts Tagged ‘Michael Greer’
Edited: December 17th, 2015
Are you using The Project Management Minimalist to teach a PM class? Or do you simply want a “self-check” quiz and cialis uy online exercise to test yourself after reading The Project Management Minimalist?
Then you need the PM Minimalist Quiz & Exercise! This document is a generic version of the quiz/exercise I use to start my custom, on-site PM classes. It is carefully designed (by me… a former instructional designer!) to measure students’ comprehension of the most important PM Minimalist terms and concepts, while challenging them to come up with specific, immediately useful ways to improve their specific PM processes. The PDF includes:
- A two-part Quiz with 39 matching/fill-in-the-blank items
- A four-part analytical Exercise which guides students through a detailed analysis of their specific PM practices and how they might improve them by applying what they learned in the PM Minimalist book.
- An Answer Key, providing feedback on the Quiz (Note: This Answer Key is self-contained on the last page of the PDF document, so if you’re teaching a class you can print this page separately and share it after they complete the Quiz.)
– – JUST $9.95! – –
Click the “Buy Now” button below to get your copy for only $9.95!
– – – – See also – – – –
Edited: November 4th, 2015
This Labor Day weekend, to celebrate the introduction of my new book, Worth Sharing: Essays & Tools to Help Project Managers & Their Teams*, I’m reducing the www.privateeryachtclub.org price of inecip.org the ebook versions of BOTH Worth Sharing…* AND my best selling The Project Management Minimalist.* But these special prices won’t last long, so take advantage of this deal while you can! The links are below:
* Learn more about The Project Management Minimalist collection here... or check out an infographic of Worth Sharing: Essays & Tools… here.
Edited: September 4th, 2015
New post at my WORTH SHARING website: “‘Project Management for You’ Interview Series…”
So why visit my WORTH SHARING website? See:
Edited: November 30th, 2014
I’m proud to be one of the speakers in the Conscious Software Development Telesummit scheduled for November 10 – 21, 2014. This FREE virtual event will harness the perspectives of 21 speakers as they focus on some of the secrets used by top companies to improve their software development projects!
From the website:
“Consciousness = Awareness + Choice
Conscious Software Development means you apply Awareness and Choice to all areas of application creation. [Are you…?]
- Fed up with scope creep ruining your delivery schedules?
- Exasperated when your development team’s software turns to “shelfware” by your users?
- Afraid of project death marches where deadline after deadline is missed?
- Worried about more subtle forms of failure that you might not notice until it is too late?”
21 speakers will tackle the issues behind these frustrations and help you figure out how to avoid them. For more info… and your FREE “instant access” pass… go to: http://conscioussoftwaredevelopment.com/
Edited: October 28th, 2014
In case you missed it I hereby alert you to the following blog post on my WORTH SHARING website:
(Spoiler alert —They liked it!)
So why visit my WORTH SHARING website? See:
Edited: August 29th, 2014
Starting this month I will be publishing all my new blog posts, articles and other announcements at my WORTH SHARING website. I will continue to create articles and videos that are relevant to the topics you usually find here, including thoughts on Project Management (PM), managing teams, PM training and http://www.thametowncouncil.gov.uk/buying-propecia tools, and much more. To find these at the WORTH SHARING website, just click on the “PM Resources” tab (see diagram below).
Why the Convergence?
The short answer is this: To help you find all the it's great! levitra medicine stuff I believe to be “WORTH SHARING” in one location, no matter what the topic. (For a more detailed discussion, click here.)
Subscribe to the News Feed!
To make sure you never miss any of my new blog posts, articles, videos or announcements you can subscribe to my WORTH SHARING news feed via you favorite news reader or your Kindle. Here’s how:
Edited: June 18th, 2014
Amazon has just rolled out an a great new feature on behalf of its authors: the Author’s Page! Now you can find all of an author’s books that are for sale on Amazon in a single location.The page includes:
- Integrated listings that pull together multiple versions (Kindle, paperback, etc.) of each book under a single item name
- Brief, author-produced videos that provide overviews of books, etc.
- The most recent blog, twitter, etc. posts for the author
Edited: September 23rd, 2013
I just emailed my latest PM Minimalist Update to subscribers. Highlights from this issue include links to 31 new articles, tools and media, including:
Subscribe today & get a Bonus zip file containing 15 PM articles or tools in PDF format (88-pages total!) plus a 37-minute PM podcast!
Edited: June 13th, 2013
This month I launched my new website, “Mike Greer’s WORTH SHARING.” It’s designed to:
- provide links to all my publications in one common site
- provide some new, broader categories for capturing publications that don’t fit into my other four websites.
Edited: August 30th, 2012