Management & PM
- Project Management is a Broad Human Practice, not Merely a Profession
- The Accidental Project Manager
- Managing People with Self-Induced ADHD (er… Chronic Multitaskers)
- Beyond PM Certification: Achieving PM Performance Improvement
- Seven Benefits of Local PM Certification: Why Pursuing Locally-Relevant PM Skills Makes More Sense Than Buying Generic, External PM Certifications
- Do-It-Yourself PM Certification: How to Document Your Skills & Get the Credibility You’ve Earned without Jumping Through Someone Else’s Hoops
- Loops & Hoops & Waterfalls: A PM Minimalist Perspective on Agile, Scrum & … (Yada, Yada)
- A Zillion Project Management Models & Why You Should Build Another One!
- Project Management Lessons from the US’s Recent Osama Bin Laden Mission
- What I Learned About Managing Passion from Helping “Occupy the Rose Parade”
- The Project Management Change Agent: How to Lead Your PM Revolution
- Really? My ID Project Management Book is a Collector’s Item??
Beyond Management & PM
- 5 Things You Can Do to Get Positive Political Results in a Soul-Numbing, Negative Media World (w/ links to tools & resources)
- Media-Induced Ignorance & How to Neutralize It
- Curate Your Own News: Why You Should & How You Can
- Cut Through the Rants: Educate Yourself Before You Vote!
- Anxiety or Rotting Fish? Retool & Give Something New to the World!
- Salman Khan: Let’s use video to reinvent education [TED Talks]
- Vimeo Instead of YouTube: A Little Less Noise in the System?
- Why It’s Pointless to Argue About Politics or Religion
- US Memorial Day, 2012: Part 1, “War is Big Business”
- US Memorial Day, 2012: Part 2, Training & Tools for Non-Violent Activism
- US Memorial Day, 2012: Part 3, How to Vicariously Experience War Through 5 Powerful Movies